[DL] OGXBox Cerbios BFM USB Softmod Installer (1fichier & Mega) (23.7.2024)

The whole point of the question has been why in the latest version when I click on the install.xbe the console will just flash green and red that was the simple question what is causing it. Was hoping you just had an answer. Because as I said before this did not happen in the previous versions. I know how to get around it by installing the BIOS but that's not the question. I would think somebody would have an answer. I mean I can make a video and show you exactly what it does.

1 minute ago, rococroco said:

Hi Dark Destiny thanks for your work on these awesome projects!
I have a question: Could you make a permanent skin with OGXBox Cerbios BFM blue is gorgeous. I wish I could see a navigation menu like this every time I open my xbox.
That blue with purple is just gorgeous!
Thanks again for all your groundbreaking designs to keep this console a favorite.
Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/23/2024 at 12:06 PM, Randwuulfe said:

Where's the link?

The "Like" button doesn't work.  I want to get the file but....this is maddening.

I don't want to "join" anything.  Or, is THAT a condition?

The like button worked fine for me, make sure you're pressing the heart in the bottom right corner of the message, and then selecting a reaction, rather than the reactions themselves.

Edited by legoarmo
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, legoarmo said:

The like button worked fine for me, make sure you're pressing the heart in the bottom right corner of the message, and then selecting a reaction, rather than the reactions themselves.

Yup.  You were, correct.   That was exactly my problem. 

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...