[DL] OGXBox Cerbios BFM USB Softmod Installer (1fichier & Mega) (23.7.2024)

Cerbios tool? Atm the 1.2.3. release aint even load the new bios and needs a update. Thats why I said edit the cerbios.ini it self. Replace your ini with the one I have attached which has 480p enabled. Also replace the cerbios.bin in your pbl folder which is on C with the bios I have attached. 

If you stlll like to go back to Rocky's, just FTP over the the needed files and install it. You can launch the installer in the UX File manager.

cerbios.ini Cerbios.bin

So this time I tried turning off 480p and 720P reset the system and then re-enabled them and now everything is working so I don't know maybe a glitch. Strange. I tried men of valor and artic thunder and worked without patches. Seems good now.

41 minutes ago, Dark Destiny said:

Cerbios tool? Atm the 1.2.3. release aint even load the new bios and needs a update. Thats why I said edit the cerbios.ini it self. Replace your ini with the one I have attached which has 480p enabled. Also replace the cerbios.bin in your pbl folder which is on C with the bios I have attached. 

If you stlll like to go back to Rocky's, just FTP over the the needed files and install it. You can launch the installer in the UX File manager.

cerbios.ini 1.55 kB · 0 downloads Cerbios.bin 256 kB · 0 downloads

If I have the issue again I'll try that I appreciate all the help thanks.

• Dark Destiny changed the title to [DL] OGXBox Cerbios BFM USB Softmod Installer (1fichier & Mega) (20.7.2024)

Updatet the installer. I added the option to switch strait from the Cerbios Softmod to Rocky5's Softmod. I also added the option to launch the Installer from the UX Dash. And I fixed a stupid delete bug in the back to stock option.

Everyone who has the softmod installed can simply delete the 21585554 folder in UDATA and replace it with the new one. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For whatever reason a CCI file is not working not sure if I need something else to make them work. Never mind I think I was missing the proper xbe file.

Edited by Fryman

10 hours ago, Dark Destiny said:

Updatet the installer. I added the option to switch strait from the Cerbios Softmod to Rocky5's Softmod. I also added the option to launch the Installer from the UX Dash. And I fixed a stupid delete bug in the back to stock option.

Everyone who has the softmod installed can simply delete the 21585554 folder in UDATA and replace it with the new one. 

So is there a new download links? Thanks for all your hard work awesome stuff.

• Dark Destiny changed the title to [DL] OGXBox Cerbios BFM USB Softmod Installer (1fichier & Mega) (23.7.2024)
34 minutes ago, Fryman said:

For some reason ever since I installed this on my 1.6 console it seems to power off if idle after so long. Is there a power save setting or activity setting?

There is no powersaving option in cerbios. And if Im right there is also no powersaving option in the og dash. Og xbox was released in a time where power saving was not a thing. 

8 hours ago, darkwishes79 said:

can i upgrade my hdd with that Cerbios installed

I can't tell you cuz IDK the specs of your xbox. Do you have a softmod running and if so which or do you have a chip/tsop insde your xbox? And the Cerbios update function is made to use with the Rocky5's softmod which is in this pack and not for the one Rocky5 it self provided. So clearly I need more infos to answer your question.

1 hour ago, Fryman said:

For some reason ever since I installed this on my 1.6 console it seems to power off if idle after so long. Is there a power save setting or activity setting?

Maybe there is one in the XBMC`s (I don't use those). In unleashx is a option " <AutoTurnOff>0</AutoTurnOff> " which you may have activatet?

• Like 1

Yes I was running Rocky 5 soft mod before installing this. So I think it's a fan speed problem for the 1.6 it looks like. I noticed there was a fix for that in the logs I'm not sure what it was doing before.

23 hours ago, ekuidas said:

It's worth mentioning that this doesn't copy linuxboot.cfg to E:\ so chimp can't load from fatX as an option, I had to do that part manually.

Even more noteworthy is that it wasn't planed to be on there in the first place and it will be 99% gone in the next build. 

• Haha 1

Decided to download the full installer the newest version and anytime I try to install it I just get a green and red flashing light. 

Strange also happening on lite version.

However the 7-20-2024 version working.

Edited by Fryman

10 hours ago, Fryman said:

What is the best way to update cerbios with all these updates and new menu options? Roll back to rocky and then reinstall? So the new apps show in unleashx?

5 hours ago, Fryman said:

Decided to download the full installer the newest version and anytime I try to install it I just get a green and red flashing light. 

Strange also happening on lite version.

However the 7-20-2024 version working.

First of, have you watched the video which is in the first post (version 2.4.1. ?) That one shows that it works (ofc it's testet and confirmed working) and how to get Cerb SM installed or Rocky5's SM and how to go from Rocky5's SM to his Cerb version and back.

Also and even more important is, that this here isn't a installer as you may know it like OGXBox Installer, TruHeXEn, Slayers you name it . It's only purpose is to bring a stock xbox to a softmod and thats it. Here is no extras disc like you know it from Rocky nor is it ment to be update anything. It's basicly for ppl who know what they are donig and how the update a PBL bios and apps ect.. For all others Rocky5's SMT with it's shadowC and extras disc is the way to go. 

And cuz I don't know what you have done and what ever you thought you may update I cant give you any help. So again, DO NOT usw this to update. Do your updates by hand on your own cuz thats what this is - A tool for pros who are know what they do. 

• Like 1

I watched the video and the first two versions worked correctly to install but the latest version does not work for me. All I did was copy the folder like I did before to the Udata and then ran the install from the correct folder but for whatever reason the latest version just gives me a green and red flashing light so I don't know. Only thing I know to do is just update the Bin file then in the latest version.

7-16-2024 version and 7-20-2024 versions will run ok from the Udata folder but not the latest.

Edited by Fryman

39 minutes ago, Fryman said:

I watched the video and the first two versions worked correctly to install but the latest version does not work for me. All I did was copy the folder like I did before to the Udata and then ran the install from the correct folder but for whatever reason the latest version just gives me a green and red flashing light so I don't know. Only thing I know to do is just update the Bin file then in the latest version.

7-16-2024 version and 7-20-2024 versions will run ok from the Udata folder but not the latest.

I cant help my self but, somehow get those Bowlsnapper vibes....

Anyway. Here is the video proof that the softmod does what it should do and works without problems.

Have no idea. Maybe it works using endgame but clicking install in last version with just copying the folder to Udata does not on my 1.6 and it did on previous versions soooo who knows. Like I said before I just get flashing red and green light after clicking install. I suppose I can revert to stock and try endgame seems crazy though.

7 minutes ago, Fryman said:

Have no idea. Maybe it works using endgame but clicking install in last version with just copying the folder to Udata does not on my 1.6 and it did on previous versions soooo who knows. Like I said before I just get flashing red and green light after clicking install. I suppose I can revert to stock and try endgame seems crazy though.

It even works by clicking install but let me say, you replace a cerbiosbfm with, guess what, a cerbiosbfm. WHY? It shows just you aint have a clue what you are doing. 

BUT here is the proof that even loading cerbiosbfm (PBL / install.xbe) works without problem by replacing it with it self from the UDATA. 

All I can do is report what it's doing for me. I replaced that folder with the new one and the install does not come up for me I said all the console does is blink a green and red light but if I replace that folder with any of the previous versions it does work. I guess we will wait and see if anybody else has that same issue.

Edited by Fryman

Alright so lissen carefully. After you have softmoded your console there is no need to keep or update the folder. I gives you now adavantage and the dashes and bios are the same. And even you need a newer bios jus t replace the fucking bios.bin file in the pbl on C and done. Simple as that. EVething else is for PROFESSIONALS which you are oblivous not. And to be super on point here, I will not respond to any more postings from you cuz I think, it's simply a waste of time and you simply aint get the point what this here is and why it is how it is and that updating the folder is srsly bullshit.